Notice: To do this thing first backup your current template. How to backup?
1. First log in to the blogger account.
2. Then go to your blogger dashboard.
3. Then go to "Template" option of your Blogger.
4. Click "Edit HTML" Option.
5. After that in your keyboard press "Ctrl+F" and a search box will come up then in the box type "Attribution1".
6. You will find like this..
- "<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>"
- "<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'>"
8. Then go to "Layout" option and find the "Attribution".
9. When you will find the Attribution click on "Edit".
10. After that Attribution box will come up then you will see "Remove" button in there and click on that.
11. Now you have successfully removed your "Powered by Blogger" Attribution.
Notice: All the content and material of this website are strictly copyright to this website's administrator please do not copy our material to your websites or your blogs without the administrator permission.
This tutorial is made for better understanding your tutorial and for blogging and other purposes, if you have a any doubt on this tutorial feel free to contact with us. Thanks.
Enjoy the tutorial and have a nice day.