This easy tutorial will gives you how to add weather widgets in your website or in your blog also. To do this thing follow the procedure.
1. First open this URL link
2. After that you will see several weather widgets in the page. Below of those widgets you can see "Get it now!"
3. Click "Get it now!" . After that another page will come up.
4. On that page you can configure the selected widget if you want to. Configuration is below:
How should the location display?
Auto Detect / Fixed Location
Select a language
English / Choose anyone
F(Fahrenheit) / C (Centigrade)
See widget resize
Small / Medium / Large / Extra Large
5. After configuration is done click on "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" and then click "Grab the Code".
6. After that a box will appear on your screen then click "Select Code".
8. Now enjoy the weather widget in your websites or blogger.
Notice: All the content and material of this website are strictly copyright to this website's administrator please do not copy our material to your websites or your blogs without the administrator permission.
This tutorial is made for better understanding your tutorial and for blogging and other purposes, if you have a any doubt on this tutorial feel free to contact with us. Thanks.
Enjoy the tutorial and have a nice day.